Although many of us are aware of the enormous growth of the internet and we constantly hear how social media is increasing and people are interacting more and more online. I don’t think we always appreciate the numbers that are associated with this. A recent slideshare presentation brought this concept home for me. For instance did you know that?
- It would take 412.3 years to view every video on YouTube
- That there are 100, 000 000 YouTube videos viewed per day
- 13, 000 000 is the the number of articles available on Wikipedia
- 3, 600 000 000 is the number of archived photos on Flickr.com as of June 2009
- 3 000 000 is the average number of Tweets per day on Twitter.com